5.15.2009

I want to be here...


Yesterday, while at the airport, I got to thinking. If I could hop on a plane, and go anywhere, where would I go? I chose the beach. I want to be somewhere relaxing, where I can take in the sun, eat lots of yummy fruit (big plates of coconut, pineapple, mango, jicama, dressed in lemon, chile powder and salt), and sip on pina coladas. I want the smell of salt water and coconut oil to fill the breezy air. I want to be sitting on one of those lounge chairs with my husband next to me, looking out into the ocean with not a care in the world. Can you feel it, the warm sun on your face? Can you hear the sound of the waves crashing? Can you imagine sitting there with nothing but massage scheduled for the day? Oh, wouldn't it be nice?

Okay, I am going to stop torturing myself and get back to work. Happy Friday!!! If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?

Check out these hotels located on some of Mexico's most beautiful beaches:

Grand Bay Hotel - Isla Navidad Resort in Manzanillo, Mexico.


Melia Pureto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Resort


The Westin Resort & Spa, Los Cabos




No comments: