3.02.2015

A Backyard Wedding Fiesta

This past November the Señor and I were married in my parent's backyard.  It was colorful, festive and a whole lotta fun.  We kept it simple and we did it our way.  We wanted every detail to be meaningful.  Everything was either made by us or someone we knew.  The days and nights leading up to our big day were filled with DIYs.  Our loved ones pitched in and played a huge part in making our day special.  It took a village.  And to be honest, I think I enjoyed the days leading up to it the most.  Check out a few of the wedding day details captured by our dear friend, Roxana.
Check back tomorrow for more pics and info on the fabulous vendors that helped make our day magical.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Elexia, this looks so great!
I was and am so happy I was able to be there for you and Miguel.

Via los novios!

Muchísimas Gracias!

xox, Roxana

Cintia Soto said...

Beautiful party, Alexia your weeding is a dream for any Mexican lover, colors, flowers everything is just perfect. Congratulations.

Nic.Roc. Designs said...

So gorgeous!!! Love all the details!!!