2.02.2011

Felicidades!



  Wow, has it really been 1 year already!?!?  I can't believe it.  It felt just like yesterday that we opened the doors here at Casa Artelexia for the very first time.  I don't know if I was more nervous or excited.  For the first few weeks we would get 1, 2, maybe 3 customers if we were lucky.  People were a little hesitant about entering the little orange house that they thought might be a "Medicinal Pharmacy".  However, very quickly word got out about us.  We were in fact not a "Pharmacy" but a family-run boutique filled to the brim with handmade treasures from all over Mexico.  We started hosting parties, movie nights and art workshops in our very own backyard.  Our community began to grow.  Our customers were becoming more familiar, and with time became our friends rather than our customers. The idea was to bring something to the community.  To open a store and bring these unique pieces to you, our friends and customers.  What I hadn't realized was what I would get out of it in return and for that I am truly grateful.  I am grateful for the friends that I, and my entire family, have come to meet through the store.  For their kindness, support and love.  I thank you all so very much for being with us this past year.  Your patronage is much appreciated and we hope that we can only exceed your expectations in 2011.  As a thank you to our wonderful customers we are holding a drawing on March 1st.  All in-store customers that spend over $20 in February will automatically be entered in our give-away drawing.  One lucky winner will be drawn at random to win a 2-hour GoCar ride ($90 value), a $50 gift certificate to El Camino, a Casa Artelexia Special 1 Year Anniversary Grab-bag  ($100 value), and a few extra surprises.  Thank you for a great 2010 and we look forward to serving you in 2011!!  Gracias!! 


No comments: