12.02.2011

Delicious Goodness: Whimsy & Spice

December is all about the sweet treats.  Whether you are eating them or giving them, they are everywhere.  With my busy schedule I rarely get time to bake so I typically end up purchasing my sweet treats.  I am so happy to have found the perfect go-to treat.  While shopping at the flea a few weeks ago I discovered Whimsy & Spice.  They are the cutest family-run confectionery based out of Brooklyn.  And, they are AMAZING.  I recently sent a "Yay, It's Christmas"package home to the familia filled with their handmade goodies and they absolutely loved them!  They are so convenient (they ship!) and affordable making them the perfect holiday gift!


I also used their pumpkin ginger sandwich cookies  in my Thanksgiving table for the pace cards and everyone ate them right up.  Aren't they super cute?!



Here are a few of my Whimsy & Spice favorites: maple marshmallows, pumpkin ginger sandwich cookies,  hazelnut whiskey sandwich cookies, chocolate chili cashew biscotti.


No comments: