12.06.2011

Advent Calendar: Day 6

One of my New Year's resolutions this coming year, is to always have manicured nails.  I'm inspired by my little sister - she always has her nails done.  Seriously.  Her nails are always polished perfectly and she's only 16!  She's been doing her own nails for the past 3 years and never seems to get lazy about doing them.  I'd have to say that she does them at least once a week.  Now that's dedication!!  There is something about manicured nails - I always feel more put together, even if it's a clear coat.  Don't you?  Here are my nails this week.  I used this and this OPI nail polish from Sephora.  What do you think?  Do you like having your nails done?

2 comments:

MJ said...

I used to do my nails at least 3 times a day!!!! then I had a baby LOL I'm trying to do them once a week but it's hard! a pretty manicure definitely completes your outfit tho!

Artelexia said...

MJ, Wow, 3 times!! I can imagine it's tough to get your nails done. My other sister has a 2 and 3 yr old and she's 3 months pregnant. The only times that she does her nails is when she comes to visit so that everyone else can watch the little ones. :) Thanks for sharing!