11.30.2011

Holiday Cards

It's the last day of November and time to start prepping for December!  There are special presents to prepare, advent calendars to make, cards to write, food to make and carols to sing.  Oh, I love me some Christmas carols...  First things first, Christmas cards.  Today I'm flying from New York to San Diego and will have plenty of time on the plane to start writing them out.  All 120 of them!  That's right.  120.  Actually, I really do enjoy writing out my Christmas cards.  It's a great way to spread some holiday cheer and say hello to friends and family that you don't speak as often as you would like!  Included in the cards will be some sequins and homemade confetti - who doesn't love a little extra sparkle?!  (More on the DIY confetti later this week.)  In the meantime here are a few of my favorite cards that I found online.  Enjoy!




No comments: