4.08.2011

Happy Pancake Weekend!


Loving these pancake pics! Wouldn't these sprinkle pancakes be perfect for an Easter morning brunch? Or instead of bright colors, use pastels for the rainbow pancakes?  The choices are deliciously endless. For some reason I am CRAVING me some pancakes!  Maybe because it's the weekend and it's going to be a chilly one here in S.D.  I know, we are such complainers if it hits below 65 degrees.  Can you blame us?  Lately I have been making orange-bacon pancakes.  They aren't literally orange, I just use a ton of orange zest and orange juice, and then I top them off with bacon bits.  So yummy and packed with vitamin C!  How about you?  What are your favorite kind of pancakes? Wishing you a weekend full of pancakes and syrup!



{Images form left to right: 1. That Winsome Girl, 2. Peanut Butter Banana, 3. Yummy-Ness, 4. Cooking Pleasures, 5. Tumblr, 6, 7 & 8., How Sweet It Is, 9. Tumblr}

No comments: