2.25.2011

Best Seafood Tacos in San Diego: TJ Oyster Bar

                    

I get asked all the time by my customers where to go eat GOOD Mexican food, and as odd as it sounds, there really aren't too many places in San Diego that I love.  Love enough, that I went 3 times in one week.  You heard me, 3 amazing times.  Well, I'm here to tell you that I've found a place.  It's not conveniently located and there's always a line out the door, but it's totally worth it.  This is my new favorite place to eat. Just thinking about their Marlin Cheese Tacos makes my mouth water.  Are they new?  No.  Are they expensive?  No.  Why haven't I been there before even though I've driven past it at least a million-and-one times?  Because, I judged a book by it's cover.  TJ Oyster Bar is located in Bonita, 15 minutes south of Downtown San Diego, in a mini strip mall.  If you blink, you'll miss it.  I suggest that if you want a bit of Mexico without having to cross the border that you venture over to TJ Oyster Bar.  My favorites are the Marlin Cheese Taco (AKA taqueso), Octopus Taco and 7 Seas Soup (7 Mares).  Hope you enjoy and I'd love to hear what you think!

No comments: