12.15.2009

Gift Idea - Mexican Hot Chocolate Pack

Christmas is here! I know Christmas isn't only about the gifts but it is nice when I can show the people that help make my day-to-day life easier and more enjoyable. People like the UPS guy, my painters, my new neighbors at Casa Artelexia, fellow vendors at the La Jolla Farmer's Market, the people that make my coffee, and all the other people that I am grateful for. I am the kind of person that would much rather make a gift than just purchase one, I guess you could call me crafty. Here is a gift idea that is super easy, muy delicioso and budget friendly! Happy Holidays!


Mexican Hot Chocolate Gift Pack
  • Ibarra, Mexican chocolate
  • Cinnamon sticks
  • Vanilla bean
  • Marshmallows
  • A mug, or two!
To learn more about Mexican Ibarra chocolate click here








No comments: