I don't know about you, but I LOVE to receive cards in the mail. Unfortunately, with the internet being what it is, we (at least I do) email more than we write. I have decided that I am going to get off of my computer and take the time to write my friends and family each week. I have set a goal of three cards per week. This week I am going to send one of these postcards to the first three people that leave a comment here. I challenge you to take some time and send an unexpected note to one of your friends- they will be glad you did! Check out these Mexican inspired postcards that I picked up:



Happy Thursday!
In some ways, I think it is the end of civility that we don't actually write letters anymore. Sure, email is faster and more up to date, but when I read old family letters from my parent's scrapbooks, there was almost a lyrical quality to the writing.
ReplyDeleteSad.
Love the postcards! Where did you pick them up? I especially love the guitars. Good stuff!
Thanks for the comment! There is definitely something magical about old letters that you just don't see too much of anymore.
ReplyDeleteI picked these up at Borders. Since you like the guitars, I will mail it to you! Email me your address to elexia@artelexia.com to receive your card!
Elexia
Wow, thanks!
ReplyDeleteEmail sent!
Hi there! What a great idea. I agree that we send too many e-mails and not enough letters and cards. I am going to take your idea:) And write some cards and postcards to friends and family!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute post. Thanks so much for the idea.
Hi! Got my postcard! Thank you so much! Have fun in New York!
ReplyDelete